Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Work you love is still work

Deep in all of our hearts (at least most of us) we really just want to win the lottery. It would have been nice to be born a Paris Hilton with all luxury, no worries, and no real responsibility. I am certainly one of those people who hate work. It is not that I can't find satisfaction in a job well done. I would never turn down a life full of parties, vacations, rest and play.

Even though I love my new business. I appreciate the fact that I can stay home and work in my pajamas. It is still just work. Sometimes I just have to make myself get on the computer and do the things that need to be done. Self motivation is the hardest type to come by and the hardest to sustain.


Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers and a free trial of Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: