Monday, August 11, 2008

Bum Marketing


Today I finished up my first Squidoo page. I have learned that Squidoo can be a big part of a free marketing campaign (bum marketing). It was time consuming, but I hoping that it will be worth the effort.

One great thing about creating links is that they won't be fading. This Squidoo page should be a around for a long time.

In addition to the Squidoo page, I am beginning to add pictures to my blog. They definitely add something extra to the text and apparently Google gets happy when you add them. I need to look into whether or not you have to have tags on them of some sort. I am pretty sure that you do, I don't think that Google can read images. One more thing to learn.

It is a good thing that I enjoy the process.

Here is a link to my Squidoo lens. Click here. The hands are a picture from my lens.



Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: