Friday, August 22, 2008

Does Anyone Listen Anymore?


I have been placing ads in various spots trying to gain some traction. The only responses that I have received are people wanting to sell me something. It just seems like everyone is yelling out to everyone else and no one is taking the time to listen. Maybe someone really does have something that will benefit me. I am making an effort to listen more to others and just maybe the favor will be returned.


I think this concept apples to business and personal life. What if we all just slowed down and listened to advertisements? (maybe there is really something good that someone is offering) What if we listened to the birds, the breeze and the patter of rain? What if we really listened to our family members and heard what they were trying to tell us? What if we really listened to God?


Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: