Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back from Vacation


I am back from a long weekend visiting family. My intention was to work on Proverbs 31 List while I was away, but it just never worked out. It is hard trying to work in computer time on someone else's computer. I thought that it would be a piece of cake, but could never break away from the kids and the rest of the family without seeming rude.


Not to mention, the computer at my in laws was ancient and the mouse didn't work! I am going to have to bring my laptop and somehow work wirelessly next time I go.


This next to weeks should be exciting. I have 15 days of heavy hitting business marketing planned. That will be 15 days closer to my tipping point, where my business will work for me instead of me working for it.


Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: