Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Money Machine


You know that game where people get in the clear box and try to catch money that is being blown around? There are just so many pieces to grab!


Internet business is like this. There is a lot of money floating around out there, but if you are just jumping around and grabbing at it you will not be very successful. But what if you had a plan and some tools? This is where I am in my thoughts today. What is my plan and what are my basic tools.


Even though my plan is finally coming together, I am missing a big piece of the pie. I need time. I can't spend all day on the computer. Innovation is the key for me. What am I going to do to be more efficient and effective? To be cliche, I have to think outside the box. If it is a money box that we are talking about then taking a step out away from the excitement and emotion seems beneficial.






Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: