Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alone


I find that I am truly alone in this venture. No one I know truly wants to help. I feel a bit like the hen making bread. I know that when I am successful everyone will want a piece, but I really am getting no support.


Sometimes you just need someone to turn to. Someone to care about it like you do.


This isn't the first time I have felt alone in my life. It is just so weird though to be surrounded by friends and family but to feel that no one really sees. No one really understands.


I wonder if I have the strength to go all the way alone. There is a very long road ahead. Today I am just putting one foot in front of the other and not holding my breath waiting for someone to ask," How can I help?"


Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: