Monday, August 4, 2008

Viral Time- Perseverance

My personal thoughts regarding the Proverbs 31 Mission is that it is past time for this thing to go viral. So far every small gain has been a direct result for my personal efforts. This site just will not succeed unless members and supporters decide that they want it to. The word has to start spreading because it is worth while. I am confident still. I am pretty sure that this is God teaching me perseverance. I will keep plugging away until He says stop....but I am wondering when the tipping point will be reached and the ball starts rolling down the hill of its own momentum.

Much love,
Shelley


Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers and a free trial of Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: