Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've Got Nothing Today


Today will be an impromptu post. I really have nothing to say. The past 2 days have been an exercise in self control. I have had to make myself be productive. Really I just want to sit and veg on the sofa, drink a glass of wine or two and watch the conventions. Napping sounds nice too.


I think that self control is the difference between losers and winners. I bet that everyone has down days and lazy moments. It is those people that can overcome those times that have the edge in life. Most of us do not have and can not afford a life coach. That would be nice though.


I would probably resent it, but it would be a good thing if I had a coach with a bull horn yelling in my ear during the day. "Move Move Move!" or " Put that donut down!" or "Focus! Now is not the time for whining!"


I am from the Gen X "slacker" generation....sometimes I do understand the desire to not try...therefore not fail theory of life.



Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: