Friday, August 8, 2008

No More Mister Nice Girl

Okay, that is it. I have had enough. My learning curve has been pretty quick. I read fast and I am open to learning from those that have gone before me and been successful. When I make a decision, I act quickly and decisively. No playing around.

When it comes down to it, it is all about the niche. Who are you appealing too? I thought it was Christians. I was wrong. My niche is serious Christians, those in business and those who are consumers. People who really are committed to using their resources to advance the kingdom of God.

I have been playing around with encouragement and feel good support. I have offered freebies out the wazoo. (is that a real word?) I don't have time to motivate the soft Christian to do the right thing. My target is the Christian that is already committed to the idea of supporting Christian businesses...and only needs a quick and easy way to do it.

Free trials are gone. Pony up my Christian friend.

Get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: