Friday, August 15, 2008

Waiting on Traffic


I am doing all the right things, so at this point I am waiting for traffic to start trickling in. I feel very good in knowing that there are about 100 other things that I am going to do. I am just limited by time. You know things are bad when you are out of ideas. I am far from that state. My ideas are far outpacing my typing speed.


While I am in waiting and grinding out the work mode, I can't help but dream of shortcuts. I am fascinated with the thought of using the work smarter not harder premise to find the best and fasted method for traffic and then customer conversion. I literally can't fall asleep while my mind is whirring.


If it is out there, then I will find it.



Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: