Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kaizening Proverbs 31 List

Today's theme on all of my blogs has been Kaizen. The Japanese use this term to define continuous improvement in an orderly and gradual manner. I have encouraged my business moms and stay at home moms to apply this idea to their homes and businesses. To put my money where my mouth is....How will I apply this to Proverbs 31 List?

The term grabbed my imagination and attention because God has already been "discussing" this with me. My nature is one of a creative, deep thinking. Like most "artists," I work in fits and starts when I feel inspired. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but working in an artistic style is not very conducive to being responsive to customer needs or internet marketing. These things have to be done everyday.

So to help my everyday work schedule, I have started a journal to house my various "to do" lists. I am prioritizing my marketing methods and I will be submitting articles everyday and submitting my blogs to blog rolls everyday. I will chip away at the mountain one swing of the hammer at a time.


Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers and a free trial of Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: