Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sticktoitiveness

baby and mom
If you do not quit, you can not fail. Every day I spend hours reading and learning from the greats of internet marketing. Mostly I am getting my information for free, but when it is recommended enough by those I trust, I pay for a class or ebook. One theme all the successful internet marketers share is, you can not give up. You may need to adapt and throw out some bad techniques and replace them with good, but never quit.


There are several things working against me. My site is not very SEO friendly and because it is so complex and designed by another company, there is not a whole lot that I can do about it. My mission is a complex one as well. I am marketing to a broad range of people. I started out with no head start. I knew nothing. All of these things are contributing to a slow start.


I finally have a working strategy though. Article marketing, blogs and SEO strategies are my focus right now. I am also starting to dive into the Social Marketing networks.


Monetization has become a focus for me. While I am building my network, it would be fun to have some extra income coming in.




Sign up to get free sites to advertise your business and a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers from Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: