Friday, June 20, 2008

The World Wide Web and Super Target

When I walk into a Super Target my brain goes gooey and I start weaving without purpose down the aisles. I try to stay focused (really I do!) ...I even bring a list, but it is honestly all too much. Too much color...to many bargains....and you can forget about me bypassing the dollar spot.

I have found that carving out a space in the world wide web is a lot like staying focused on my list in Target. There are so many ways to promote and market your business that it is difficult to find the right place to start.

Right now I am hoping that just like a beautiful bargain on the Target shelves that I am found by wandering ladies who are also not focused. My long term plan has to do with men though....they will keep you from lolligaging around. I have located a wonderful source full of focused men (and to be fair women) who really know how to market the web. Just like my husbans keeps me to the point when he comes along on target excursions, I am confident that my male mentors will keep me heading directly to the check out counter.

To get serious about marketing and promotion check out my men (and women) at:
http://www.warriorforrums.com/



head to Proverbs 31 List.com

No comments: