Monday, June 9, 2008

We are not yet home

Today I am experiencing the frustration of things just not working like they are supposed to. I just spent 30 minutes trying to work out a problem regarding our domain name, only to end up right back where I started. 30 minutes is a lot of time to waste, especially when my toddler was peaceful during that span of time! I could have been sitting on my rear end with some coffee and come to the same conclusion. Ugh!

Days like this though remind me that we are not yet home. We are in this world, but we are not of it. We are not supposed to be happy and content here on this earth. Things are not supposed to work out perfectly every day. I am reminded that I am anxiously awaiting the next life, the one where I see my savior face to face and there is no pain or death....I am pretty sure that things will go much easier in the kingdom to come.

No comments: