Monday, June 16, 2008

Spinning Plates on Sticks

Balancing all of your chores and responsibilities in life feels a bit like that circus act where the man keeps all of the plates spinning on tall sticks. You just know that one of them is going to fall. If if they are not falling then some plates are awfully wobbly.

As a business mom from home, I feel like the plate spinner with all of my plates in some state of wobble. If I get one area of my life running smoothly the rest seems to fall apart. Business, homekeeping, child care, family time, maintaining a healthy body. There just is not enough time in the day.

All I can do is trust that if I am not spinning a certain plate fast enough that God is there right behind me, making sure that the plate doesn't fall.


Please visit our main site: http://www.proverbs31list.com/ and sign up for our free newsletter.

No comments: